As entrepreneurs or creative types we tend to be all over the place. We have 100s of ideas running through our brain at all times and yet there are days I think to myself, what did I even do today?
I finally found something to help keep my scattered mom brain in check. Enter Hatch Notebook. Literally it’s my brain in a beautifully, simplistic notebook. Not to mention there is rose gold on the front. #soldatrosegold
I’ve had this book for a couple weeks and figured my solo flight to Denver would be an amazing time to start using it. No wifi, no hungry kids needing their 15th snack of the morning, no laundry needing done. Just my notebook and my mind.
I don’t know if you are like me in the fact that the majority of your friends and family have no idea what you do. So when you bring them these grand ideas to help you talk through, they look at you like you have three heads. Then doubt sets in. Well then this book is basically the power partner or coach you always wanted but couldn’t afford. Without saying a single word Hatch will help you walk from the beginning stages to the end. Not to mention its so fun, to have a record of these hair brain ideas.
There are three sections to this book
- CONCEIVE: Generate and organize ideas into an unorthodox table of contents—your List of Ideas
- INCUBATE: Evaluate your ideas for feasibility and personal excitement level
- HATCH: Develop an idea into a fully formed concept, plan action steps, and execute
And it asks the questions you aren’t even sure to ask yourself allowing you to move these ideas along to fruition. Its genius, really.
Fun Facts About Writing Down Your Goals
- Statistics show people who write down their goals have over an 80% higher success rate of achieving them.
- Not writing down your goals is like going on a road trip without a destination or road map. It might be a fun trip but you will never get where you want to go.
- It helps keep you accountable.
- It will keep you motivated to keep moving in the right direction. A lot of times it seems so daunting, we stall completely.
- It will help you celebrate those big achievements knowing what they started as.
So what are you waiting for? Grab your own Hatch Notebook and get to jotting. Id love to hear how much you love it and how it helps. Or share below how you keep your scattered brain in one place.