Y’all know I am always on the hunt to find the easiest way to do something. Laundry is no exception. If there was one job I could outsource it would be laundry for sure! But until the mega million gets deposited, I am on my own. Well I’ve enlisted the help of my two tiny roommates. And for the time being they actually make it harder, but I assume it will eventually get easier. Right?
Here are a couple ways I make sure my wash machine is doing the heavy lifting so I don’t have to:
- Pre-treat stains: Before washing, pre-treat any stains on your clothes using a stain remover or a mixture of water and detergent. I keep one on top of the washer and have kids spray before putting into the right bin.
- Sort your laundry: Separate your laundry by color and fabric type. This will help prevent colors bleeding and fabric damage. Check garment care labels as they provide valuable information on how to care for your clothes.
- Use cold water: Washing clothes in cold water can help prevent fading and shrinking, and it can also save energy.
- Use vinegar: Add a half-cup of vinegar to the rinse cycle to help remove any lingering odors and to soften fabrics.
- Avoid overloading the washing machine: Overloading the washing machine can lead to uneven cleaning and damage to clothes.
- Use a mesh bag for delicate items: Protect delicate items by using a mesh laundry bag. This will help prevent them from getting tangled and damaged in the wash.
- Hang dry certain items: Certain items, such as delicate fabrics, can benefit from being air-dried. This can help prevent shrinkage and damage. This can help to save energy, reduce your utility bills, and extend the life of your clothes.
- Use dryer balls: Use dryer balls in the dryer to help reduce static cling, soften clothes, and reduce drying time.
- Keep your washing machine clean: Regularly clean your washing machine to prevent mold and mildew buildup, which can cause unpleasant odors and damage to your clothes.
- Fold and organize: Once your laundry is clean and dry, fold it immediately to prevent wrinkles. Also, consider organizing your clothes by type, color, or season to make it easier to find what you need.
- Use a laundry basket or hamper: Use a laundry basket or hamper to keep dirty clothes in one place. This will help to prevent clothes from piling up and making laundry day even more daunting.
Laundry Pro by Aerus.
Another way to make life a little easier is Hoffmann Brothers newest offering, Laundry Pro by Aerus. Remember when I told y’all about the air scrubber we had installed by Hoffmann Brothers? We are still absolutely obsessed with it and the clean air we are breathing in our house. And I have no doubt this will be just as fabulous.
Installing a Laundry Pro can transform the way you do laundry, making it easier, faster, and more efficient! Laundry Pro uses a powerful combination of cold water, oxygen, and hydrogen peroxide to clean your clothes, removing dirt, bacteria, and even stubborn stains.
Not only will a Laundry Pro save you time and energy, but it also helps reduce the amount of detergent and water you use, which is great for the environment and your wallet. Say goodbye to harsh chemicals and hello to a more eco-friendly and cost-effective way of cleaning your clothes!
Laundry Pro 2.0 is better for your laundry, better for your family and better for the environment… and it will help you save money too.
No Need For Detergent*
ActivePure® Technology works into clothing to lift away dirt and odors. An all-natural pretreater may be used for really tough stains.
Makes Clothes Softer
Build-up on towels, linens, and your clothes can weigh them down. Over time, Laundry Pro 2.0 lifts old
detergents out of fibers, restoring their natural softness.
Clean Without Bleach
Laundry Pro 2.0 combines the power of our revolutionary, exclusive ActivePure®, a Certified Space
Technology, with the cleaning action of water with hydrogen & oxygen- based oxidizers to lift dirt and grime away from the fibers of fabric and prevent the growth of odor-causing bacteria.
Ease of Use
Just put your clothes in the washing machine, set for cold water only, and turn your washer on. The blue status lights on the Laundry Pro 2.0 tell you it’s working.
Whiter Whites, Brighter Colors
Laundry Pro 2.0 keeps clothes looking their best with ActivePure® Technology and the cleansing power of
water with hydrogen & oxygen-based oxidizers.
Cold water only and no detergent bottles to throw away make Laundry Pro 2.0 a better choice for
cleaning clothes while protecting the Earth.
Easy to Install
Laundry Pro 2.0 connects to your existing washing machine. No modifications or additional
Laundry Pro 2.0 requires no cleaning or routine maintenance to operate at peak performance.
Better For Sensitive Skin
Laundry Pro 2.0 also helps eliminate the itching and redness caused by allergies due to detergents embedded in clothing.
Leave a Reply