Thank you all so very much for supporting the brands, like Torani, that help support this blog. All thoughts and opinions in this Raspberry Russian post are my own.
Whether or not your Valentine’s Day this year is sweet or sour, you need to raise your glasses and toast to a new year filled with love and laughter. What are two things that you think of immediately when you think of Valentine’s treats? For me it is berries and chocolate. These Raspberry Chocolate Russians are the perfect way to celebrate Galentine’s Day with your best girls by combining all things Valentine’s into the perfect cocktail recipe.
Drink Presentation Tips
Presentation is just as important as taste around here. So I wanted to share a couple things that will make this drink even more memorable.
- Ice cubes with raspberries frozen inside. These molds can be found in many different shapes and sizes. Not only are they beautiful but when the ice melts, you are left with a delectable treat.
- Glassware: Finding unique glassware that fits the theme will level up this Galentines. This glasses are so fun because they can sit upright or on their side for fun presentation. They have a matte finish and gold rim that really make them pretty.
- Chocolate Covered Raspberry: These are a fun accent because you can take take this Raspberry Russian drink and easily change it up by dropping a few in the glass. You can not have enough chocolate on Valentines Day and Torani Puremade Dark Chocolate Sauce has an amazingly decadent flavor with no artificial flavors, no artificial colors and no artificial preservatives. Plus its GMO Free.
Ingredients Makes 3 Drinks
- Fresh raspberries
- 1 ounce Torani Puremade Raspberry Syrup
- Drizzle of Torani Puremade Dark Chocolate Sauce
- Ice cubes
- 3 ounce heavy cream
- 3 ounce chambord
- 3 ounce vodka
Combine all ingredients into a shaker with ice. Torani Puremade Raspberry Syrup mixes so well and the flavors are crafted to bring out the best in your drinks so you can make something that will impress your friends, in a delicious and beautiful way. Serve immediately.
What I love most about Torani Puremade Syrup is that one flavor can create so many unique recipes only using ingredients you love. No artificial flavors, no artificial colors and no artificial preservatives. GMO Free
Head toTorani to check out more inspiration for fun Galentines drinks. I’d love to try to your recipe if you make something so please share with me!
Have you made a Raspberry Russian before? What is one of your favorite mixed drinks to make? Let me know in a comment below!