The temps are getting cooler, days are getting shorter, and if you are like me you are ready for fall. When we think about getting our homes ready for fall we think about changing out decor, decorating for holidays, switching out the cozies like sheets and blankets for something more substantial. Thankfully, there’s Hoffmann brothers.
This post is sponsored by Hoffmann Brothers. Thank you for supporting the brands that support this blog!
My social media has been full of bats, hats, spiderwebs (on purpose) and while all of these things are so very important, Today, I am sharing the behind the scenes things we need to do to get our home ready for fall. Typically the not “fun” things that keep our homes running and give us the peace of mind to do all the other fun things.
Getting Your Home Ready for Fall with Hoffmann Brothers
Fall Home Checklist
- Have your fireplace or wood stove serviced
- Test Your Smoke Detectors and replace batteries.
- Clean the Gutters.
- Inspect the roof for damages and repair.
- Review your families fire escape route or create one if you don’t already have one.
- Winterize outdoor faucets and irrigation systems to prevent freezes and busted pipes.
- Seal cracks around the window and doors.
- Invest in a Programmable Thermostat. Autumn’s temperatures can fluctuate unpredictably. A programmable thermostat will work for you to keep your homes tempatures steady.
- Hire a professional to inspect the furnace
- Freshen up your home by changing out the air filter
- Clean around the HVAC unit outdoors
- Clean our air ducts and vents
- Schedule HVAC Maintenance
Thanks for sticking with me this far. Now before becoming completely overwhelmed, let me tell you about Hoffmann Brothers. They will be able to take half the things on this list off your plate with their Home Protection Plan.
In September, Hoffmann Brothers expanded past St Louis and opened their doors in Nashville, Tennessee. Knowing my husband loves to hand off home maintenance issues, Hoffmann Brothers came out and we started our Home Protection Plan.
Their Home Protection Plan covers the whole home! Here in Nashville, Hoffmann Brothers does it all: Heating, Air Conditioning, Plumbing, Water Heaters, Drains, Sewers and more! Have peace of mind knowing that you have a professional to call on for all of your repair, service and inspections needs.
Plumbing Services in Nashville, TN
- Inspections – including sewer camera inspections
- Drain Cleaning
- Sewer Solutions
Air Conditioning in Nashville
Heating Services in Nashville
We also proudly offer professional Indoor Air Quality services in Nashville that include air cleaners, Air Scrubbers, humidifiers, UV Lights and more.
Water Heater Services Throughout Nashville
Have you used Hoffmann Brothers before? How do you get your home ready for fall? Let me know in a comment below!