Time might seem like its running out and it kind of is, but don’t fret, DICK’s Sporting Goods and I teamed up to help you check off all those names on your list by Christmas day (as long as you order by December 20th.) with Dick’s gift ideas.
As someone who would not be offended to receive an indoor cycle bike for Christmas, I am sharing ideas for all ages on your list to not only gift them something they love today, but something they will continue to love for quite some time. My goal here is to get people up and moving together.
Three other Nashville mom bloggers and I met up at DICK’s to get our last minute shopping done and I wanted to share with you all what I picked up and then I’ll link their blogs at the end for you too see what they grabbed too.
Dick’s Gift Ideas
Stylish Men in Your Life
- Nike Men’s Sportswear ½ Zip Fleece Hoodie: Dicks has a lot more than just vented outdoor shirts and camo. Since my husband is a bit of a fashionista I stayed out of the hunting aisle for clothing and went to the street wear. I walked by this Nike hoodie and knew it was perfect. But truth be told, my husband does the majority of his own shopping and I doubted my taste so I sent him a photo and his response was “that’s dope.” So clearly it came home right away.
- adidas Men’s Tiro 19 Tape Training Pants: Derek actually grabbed these in several colors he liked them so much.
- Trigger Point Massage tools these make great gifts for the whole family.
- I stocked up on DSG brand clothes for the girls. One of the reasons I loved it so much was because they make twinning styles with mom. But the price points are also amazing and it’s high equality. The sherpa is so soft and currently $18.
- Schwinn Signature Girls’ SunnySide 20” Bike (NOW: $129.98 Was: $259.99)
- Pink Basketball
- Purple Coat for my daughter that loves all things purple. Now time to hit the slopes.
- YETI Mugs, if they want hot coffee all day, it’s the least we can do so they need a good cup. Also the cutest wine tumblers, because no one likes warm rose.
- Cozy Sherpa Blanket and Socks (Buy One, Get One Free)
- The North Face Gloves
- Gift cards are always a good idea (and can be emailed for all those super last minute shoppers)
For the Ladies in Your Life (You Included)
For as long as I can remember my mother bought her own Santa gifts and I will continue that tradition as well.
- DSG Holiday Capsule Collection (Buy One, Get One Half Off) We are all wearing pieces from this collection. Love the colors and patterns not to mention, they are squat proof!
- CALIA by Carry Underwood’s line that is found exclusivly at DICK’s. I was amazed by the quality of this line. Best part, it’s also super stylish so if you want to wear your workout clothes all day like me, you will still look put together.
- Metcons: Nothing helps me get more motivated than a new pair of workout shoes. So I picked up these Metcons for my momma who started doing CrossFit at the local gym we go to.
- Nike Women’s Air Max 270 React Shoes: Santa is wrapping these up for me. These will be my everyday running around town tennis shoe. And they are husband approved, which says alot seeing that he currently owns 150+pairs of tennis shoes.
For the Pup in Your Life
Yeti dog bowl: I knew it needed to come home with me. My husband loves all things Yeti, so it’s only natural that man’s best friend also wants a yeti dog bowl. They come in multiple sizes and colors.
DICK’s Wants to Make It Easy for You
- DICK’s ScoreCard loyalty program recently got an upgrade and now includes Gold status. Once signed up and your spending accrues over $500 in one calendar year at DICK’s you will achieve Gold status. ScoreCard Gold customers will have access to member-only perks and be eligible for additional ways to earn ScoreCard points that can be turned into Rewards throughout the year.
- Still in need of ideas? Feel free to check out the Holiday Guide DICK’s put together. And to make shopping even easier, DICK’s will deliver and assemble those items you want put together on Christmas morning but won’t have time to do yourself, like basketball goals or fitness equipment.
- If you are like me and shopping in store is super overwhelming, DICK’s has BOPIS. You can shop products online and select to pick-up your order at a nearby DICK’s location, in as little as one-hour. So tell hubs you are going Christmas shopping, head to the nail salon for a pedicure. Do your shopping while relaxing, then breeze by DICKS and pick-up your order. You are welcome.
- Best Price Guarantee Customers can continue to get the products they want at an unbeatable price this holiday season with DICK’S Best Price Guarantee. If you find a lower advertised price, DICK’S will match it. Just show DICK’S sales associate the ad, who will review the ad and if qualified, will then execute a price match at the register.
- Guaranteed Holiday Delivery but hurry this is ending soon.
- Natasha with Hello Happiness
- Dawn with The Nashville Mom
- Ashley with Nashville Wifestyles
Which Dick’s gift ideas do you really like? Let me know in a comment below!