Thank you, Home Made Simple, for partnering with me on this green cleaning products post to share how to make my home greener and cleaner.
It’s a marathon not a race. I want to share with you all how we are making our house cleaner using products that are derived from nature. From being more mindful to the foods we put in our families’ bodies to the products we use on their skin to the things that clean our home, we are all trying to do better. Well that just got easier thanks to Home Made Simple new line of product
Inspired by nature, designed for you
As a busy mom, I want to help take better care of my family and home, but I need it to also be powerful and effective. I’d rather be playing outside and doing fun activities, not keeping a spotless home. Not too much to ask right?
Just when you thought they couldn’t be more perfect, the products are plant-based and packaged in 100% recyclable bottles.
With the recent passing of Earth Day, I am reminded why it is so important to teach our children. We are slowly cleaning up our house from toxins as well as dirt. Summer is on the horizon. What a great time to start prepping for bored children with brains thirsty for new skills sets. Sounds like the perfect time to implement a summer cleaning schedule. My mind is at ease knowing I am using products that are plant-based.
Grab the Kid! The jobs listed below using the power of green cleaning products are ones they can help out with this summer and beyond.
Green Cleaning Products
Summer means the kitchen is going to be a wreck with the flow of hungry children all day. Therefore, I am calling in the troops and letting the kids help out with counter tops using Home Made Simple Multi-Purpose Cleaner. What I love most (besides the wonderful rosemary scent) is that you don’t have to scrub hard, so a simple task for children of all ages that can help lessen your load.
Home Made Simple Multi-Purpose Cleaner comes in Rosemary, Lemon, and Lavender Scent
Made without any fluff or frills, this multi-surface cleaner gets the job done and is safe on hard surfaces that you want to see sparkle around your home (but please, no unfinished wood). From kitchen counters to doorknobs to accidental spills: simply spray on hard surfaces and wipe with a paper towel or cloth.
- Home Made Simple Multi-Purpose Cleaner: made with plant-based ingredients (80% of ingredients are plant-derived) for a powerful clean.
Remember when your babies were younger and the love they had for water tables? Well guess what, you can throw them some Home Made Simple Liquid Dish Soap in Rosemary and some dirty dishes and watch their imagination soar. Clean dishes plus entertainment means you are doing something right.
Home Made Simple Liquid Dish Soap comes in Rosemary, Lemon, and Lavender Scent
This dish soap is tough on grease without all the fluff and frills. Elbow grease not needed!
- Home Made Simple Dish Soap: made with plant-based ingredients (95% of ingredients are plant-derived) for a powerful clean.
Home Made Simple Laundry Detergent
Anyone else make their kids sleep in one bed so the other bed can be used for clean laundry to pile up? This is seriously the one chore I would gladly hand over to anyone who will take it. Life gets hectic and laundry piles up. This liquid laundry soap fights stains, even in cold water, yet is gentle on skin.
- Home Made Simple Laundry Detergent: Blended with plant-based ingredients (75% of ingredients are plant-derived) for 25 loads of a good, simple clean
- Tough on stains and dirt, even in cold water, yet gentle on skin
- Liquid Detergent is formulated without phosphates, dyes, or optical brighteners and made with renewable energy
- Use with Home Made Simple Fabric Softener for the ultimate pair in laundry care
Home Made Simple Fabric Softener, 40 loads, Unscented, 34 fl oz
Laundry’s gotta get done. Get it done right with Home Made Simple Fabric Softener . Blended with plant-based ingredients, this fabric enhancer softens clothes, even in cold water, while still being gentle on skin.
- The fabric softener is made with renewable energy so you can feel good about keeping things green while you clean.
- 40 loads of Home Made Simple Fabric Softener: blended with plant-based ingredients (70% of ingredients are plant-derived) for fresh, soft laundry
- Protects all your favorite clothes, even in cold water, while remaining gentle on skin
So thankful for Home Made Simple for helping me make my house cleaner and greener. Not to mention for easing my mind and stimulating my kids as they take over cleaning duty this summer.
I like the idea of using green cleaners at home. Unfortunately, some commercial cleaners can be very toxic and hazardous. Especially drain cleaners – they harm the planet and your health, and the pipes themselves. Being used too often, they can corrode pipes.