Sometimes you want cookies but kids want to help and so you know its going to take all day and be a mess. Once we started making our 5 Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookies we were able to make this process enjoyable again. Plus it gets warm cookies in our belly faster.
Ingredients for 5 Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 sticks Unsalted Butter softened, 1 cup
- 2 cups Light Brown Sugar loosely packed
- 3 Eggs large
- 2 cups Organic Whole Wheat Flour
- 2 cups Chocolate Chips
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a standing mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream together the butter and sugar on high speed until light and fluffy, about 3-5 minutes.
- Scrape down the bowl and turn speed to low. Add the eggs, one at a time until combined. Scrape down the bowl as needed.
- Next, add in the flour and mix on low speed until just combined.
- Add a 3-Tablespoon scoop to a cookie sheet tray lined with parchment paper and repeat until the batter is used up.
- Bake at 350°F for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned around the edges and set in the center.
- Let cool before eating. Enjoy!
There we go! In less time than it took you to read this blog you will have cookies baking in the oven and ready to eat soon. Anyone else hate reading a recipe blog post and just want the instructions? Yep me too! So you speak, I listen and make life a little easier.