5 Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookies:
Ingredients for 5 Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 sticks Unsalted Butter softened, 1 cup
- 2 cups Light Brown Sugar loosely packed
- 3 Eggs large
- 2 cups Organic Whole Wheat Flour
- 2 cups Chocolate Chips
Instructions for 5 Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a standing mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream together the butter and sugar on high speed until light and fluffy, about 3-5 minutes.
- Scrape down the bowl and turn speed to low. Add the eggs, one at a time until combined. Scrape down the bowl as needed.
- Next, add in the flour and mix on low speed until just combined.
- Add a 3-Tablespoon scoop to a cookie sheet tray lined with parchment paper and repeat until the batter is used up.
- Bake at 350°F for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned around the edges and set in the center.
- Let cool before eating. Enjoy!