This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.com
We find ourselves in yet another year of back to school hustle and bustle. I have rounded up our best back to school supplies and sharing them below (along with a coupon code as well). From pens, to blue light glasses, to afternoon snacks I’ve got you covered to make this season a little less hectic.
Best Back to School Supplies:
There is no doubt that technology is important to our children’s education. It isn’t going anywhere so we might as well embrace it while setting limitations and rules. As a work from home momma, I know that work starts once the kids go to bed which means I am staring at a computer until the wee hours of the morning. Then I crawl up to bed and lay there exhausted yet unable to fall asleep. What gives?
Well, it is the blue light (and the endless to-do list) keeping me awake. Our kid’s eyes are even more sensitive to blue light than we are. Zenni Optical will allow you those quiet nights you need by protecting your kid’s eyes from TV and handheld devices. If your kids are like mine, they like to wear these glasses even when they aren’t watching TV. These kids glasses are fashionable and come in so many colors and shapes, what’s not to love? Zenni Optical also carries a huge inventory of prescription kids glasses at an affordable price for all ages. Check out HERE for more information on their kid’s glasses.
With back to school in full force, I am not wanting to be caught off guard at the beginning without all my supplies. So I loaded up on Scissors from Westcott knowing that we would have a ton of projects and fun activities to do. Nothing is worse than grabbing a pair of scissors and basically tearing the paper to get them to cut. Scissors from Westcott have been nicknamed “Worlds Favorite Scissors” and it’s with good reason. With a lifetime warranty and specially coated blades and handles its no wonder, they will stand the test of glue and adhesives better than the others.
School and work should be fun right? Well, what makes school more fun is when you get to use fun and exciting pens and pencils. Instantly your work becomes a piece of art and something to be proud of. Honestly, I would buy these for my kids and then when they weren’t looking I would take them to my office. The gel coloring pens write so smooth with such vibrant colors that I have a feeling I’ll be redoing my planner in color coordination. Here are just a couple of the amazing products that BLOT has to offer.
- Ombre Pastel Gel Pens:Ombre colors blend and change as you hit the point where the different ink colors meet
- Mini Gel Pensquick-drying gel ink in a range of vibrant hues and an assortment of styles – classic, pastel, neon, metallic, and glitter
- Signature Retractable Ballpoint Pens: bright colors Clip it to your binders and notebooks with the durable plastic tip
- BLOT Mini Highlighters Felt chisel tip highlights in bold, vivid transparent colors
- Signature Mechanical Pencils with Lead Refill and Eraser pencils, a refill lead tube and eraser
As a girl, mom shopping for the best back to school supplies clothing was at the top of my list for things I couldn’t wait for when summer was coming to an end. I have such fond memories of shopping with my mom and being able to do this with my girls was equally as fun.
With an assortment of clothing for boys and girls sizes, 3M-14 to OshKosh B’gosh is always a favorite. With two girls the ability to pass down clothing is a must. But I also want trendy yet classic clothing that will stand the test of time. And OshKosh B’gosh is just that. I can take my girls in there and let them loose knowing they will be able to mix and match.
OshKosh Back-to-School Must-Haves:
Jeans with details
Flip Sequin Tees
Military Inspired Jackets
Skirts with built-in shorts.
20% off purchase of $40+ (in-store code: 038222 or online code OKBG3549)
Valid through September 30, 2018 Exclusions Apply
Motherhood changed for the better the day my girls could brush and “style” their own hair. They can get the tangles out from the night before, then styling in AM is a breeze. Which is always been such a battle, right? Unlike adult hair, kids hair has a mind of its own. And it needs some help in being able to go in the right direction. Thankfully Snip-Its has created two styling products we need in our life.
- Morning Miracle Mousse Styling Spray – Non-aerosol and alcohol-free, styling tool providing conditioning and volumizing properties of a mousse, with the convenience and versatility of a spray gel. The kid-friendly formula contains special ingredients that help protect hair and scalp from the damaging rays of the sun.
- Wacky Wax Medium Hold Pomade – Super fun and easy-to-use. This flexible alternative to gels gives a soft feel and all-day hold.
Using the Morning Miracle Mousse Styling Spray at night after a shower makes the morning styling with Wacky Wax Medium Hold Pomade a breeze. The best part, there is no sticky feeling and it smells amazing.
Sprout Organic CurlzTM or Crispy Chews
After a long day at school its time to relax and refuel. There isn’t a doctor around that will disagree that our kids need more fruits/veggies. Unfortunately, kids can be picky little eaters so we have to trick them. Sprouts does amazing at this with their Curlz and Crispy Chews.
Curlz: Curly, crunchy, can’t get enough! Sprout Organic CurlzTM is a plant-powered snack made from organic chickpeas and lentils and baked to perfection with white cheddar cheese. Available in five single packet portions perfect to put in a lunch box!
Crispy Chews: Crisped whole grain rice, fruits, and vegetables are blended together in this delicious, chewy fruit snack. Made with a full serving of REAL fruits and veggies and a soft, crispy-chewy texture, kids love it. Available in single packet portions for a healthy snack or dessert!
- Sprout was the first brand to launch a complete line of Plant-Powered purees and snacks, with vegetable-based protein from organic chickpeas, lentils & beans.
- Their recipes are made only with real, honest, and pure ingredients that are USDA certified organic and non-GMO.
- They are committed to delivering healthy, organic foods to families across the United States while educating parents on the nutritious food options they can introduce into their child’s diet.