This is a sponsored post, but all opinions are my own.
It is officially that time of year! The rain is starting to subside, the longest winter ever is finally coming to an end, and the sun has actually shown for several days in a row with temperatures rising. It is time to throw away last years sunscreens and start over because summer days are long and meant to be spent outdoors.
Why AVEENO® Baby Sunscreen CONTINUOUS PROTECTION Lotion with Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Twin-Pack
- 100% Zinc-Oxide UVA/UVB Mineral Protection Sunscreen
- Locks in moisture to nourish baby’s skin
- Gentle enough to use every day on baby’s sensitive skin
- Hypoallergenic; Free of parabens, phthalates, dyes, and fragrance
- ACTIVE NATURALS® Oat formula that soothes and nourishes baby’s skin
- National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance
- Tear-free, Easy to apply, the non-whitening formula goes on without stinging
Great Places to Store Aveeno® Baby Sunscreen
Being caught unprepared for a day outside never ends well. So at the beginning of the season, I stock up on AVEENO® Baby Sunscreen CONTINUOUS PROTECTION Lotion with Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Twin Packs at Walmart and put them in multiple places.
- Backpacks – Our school can apply sunscreen that the kids have in their stuff. With the kids making several trips outside to play throughout the day, it is imperative that they re-apply.
- Stroller Bag – For those impromptu trips to the park or neighborhood adventures. Yes my kids are 3 and 5, and we still use a stroller.
- Cosmetic Bag– I keep one in my purse, for times like last Saturday when it was gorgeous out and on a whim decided to go to the local farmers market.
- Pool Bag/Beach Bag– Our neighborhood pool is an everyday occurrence so packing and unpacking a bag doesn’t make sense. With everything else us moms need to remember, keeping it packed and ready to go makes everything so much easier
- Gym Bag– During the summer months, my kids accompany me to the gym every day.When we move the workout outside, I want to know the kids are protected. Plus then I have some to use as well.
Where to Buy Aveeno® Baby Sunscreen
Next time you are at Walmart stocking up on those summer essentials, grab AVEENO® Baby CONTINUOUS PROTECTION Sunscreen Lotion with Broad Spectrum SPF 50. An effective, natural solution with 100% mineral sun blockers in a valuable twin pack at Walmart makes it a clear choice for your little one because of product efficacy, usage occasions, and great price. I found it in both the sunscreen aisle as well as the baby section. Since everyone loves coupons, check out this great offer.
This summer protecting your kid’s skin should be a top priority, thankfully AVEENO® Baby CONTINUOUS PROTECTION Sunscreen Lotion with Broad Spectrum SPF 50 makes that easy by adding extra nourishment into their allowing everyone to enjoy time in the sun.
Leave a Reply