When you hear the word investor, what is the first thing that comes to mind? For me it used to be old grey haired man in a suit that worked too much and had no hobbies (dad, I’m kinda talking about you right now) when in actuality it is so very different. I have teamed up with Vanguard to show you exactly what an investor looks like today. And it is so different than what you probably have in mind.
So this past weekend. We hit the town like the typical Vanguard Investor. Though we love date nights and we do those often, we love spending time together with the kids. They are only going to be little once and pretty soon they will be too cool for us anyways so we take every opportunity available to be able to hang and make memories with them. And at this age, the holidays are magical and so suprising them with a winter wonderland was exactly what was needed.
Fun Fact about Vanguard Clients
i.Vanguard clients spend 6 more hrs a week, on average, with their kids compared with clients of other investment firms.
ii.Vanguard clients are 24% more likely to feel involved with their kids compared with clients of other investment firms.
First thing on our magical day together to make memories was Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center to go experience Gaylord Opryland’s A Country Christmas featuring A Charlie Brown Christmas In a city where we don’t get to experience cold temperates and snow, we thought this would be the best way to start out the holidays. If you have never been before you must! There is something for everyone and its definately an all day activity.
ICE! is an indoor winter wonderland featuring:
- Walk-through holiday attraction, kept at a chilly 9 degrees
- Two million pounds of colorful ice sculptures
- Hand-carved by 40 artisans from Harbin, China. Learn more about The Making of ICE!
- Depicts the story of A Charlie Brown Christmas
- Four two-story tall ice slides (def our favorite part)
- Full Nativity in stunning, crystal clear ice.
Not only was this a family fun day but Ice actually has a Igloo bar available for those day dates. Hubs and I headed in there and grabbed a drink to start the day off.
Fun Fact about Vanguard Clients
i.Vanguard clients are 11% more likely to laugh with their partner compared with clients of other investment firms.
ii.Vanguard clients are 18% more likely to cuddle with their partner compared with clients of other investment firms.
iii.Vanguard clients are 14% more likely to make time for date night compared with clients of other investment firms.
- Vanguard clients are 11% more likely to feel empowered overall since investing compared with clients of other investment firms.
- Vanguard clients are 32% more likely to feel excited when checking investments compared with clients of other investment firms.
- While our clients stay informed of their progress, they don’t obsess over fluctuations in the market because they believe in their long-term plan.
- Vanguard clients don’t live to invest, but invest to live.
- Research proves this – a recent study reveals that Vanguard clients are different compared to investors at other firms.
If any of these stats sounds like you or who you want to be, you know what you need to do. Head on over to Vanguard to get started.
“The Where Investors Belong survey was conducted by market research firm Kelton Global in 2016. It polled 1,000 Vanguard clients and compared them with 1,000 clients of other investment firms. All differences between Vanguard clients and clients of other investment firms are statistically significant at the 95% confidence level. The parental stat refers to clients with children of any age who provided the number of hours per week they typically spend with their children or who, compared to other people they may know, believe to be more involved in their child’s life. . The experiences of these Vanguard clients may not be representative of the experience of other Vanguard clients and aren’t a guarantee of future investment performance or success. ”
Leave a Reply