In my little corner of the internet the only thing people are talking about is the upcoming Nordstroms Anniversary Sale but people, that doesn’t start until July 13th (if you are a card holder) so let’s not put Christmas decorations out in Oct and let’s celebrate Amazons Prime Day. Now this might be a little confusing to you since at least in my house hold, every day is Prime Day (sorry hubs) but today is a special day over at Amazon.
This year is Amazons 3rd Annual Prime Day beginning 6PM PST/9PM EST unless you have Alexa and she allows you to voice shop early.
Tips to Conquer Prime Day
- refresh your browser every 5 mins. That’s how often new deals are posted until 3am ET on July 12th
- make sure you aren’t in spotty service and you have the APP
- Not a Prime Member yet? Sign up today and use the 30 day trial period
- Go HERE to watch deals. Helps keep a tab on the ones you want.
- If you miss a deal, there will be a waitlist to join
Expected Sale Items You Need
- Amazon Echo is $90 off
- Fire HD Kindle Tablet for Kids -$40 off
- Neoflam Eela 7 Piece Ceramic Nonstick Cookware Set in Pink
- Gift Cards like this one from GAP here is a full list of gift cards
- Mid Century Mod Dining Chairs. along with other furniture
- Ceramic Wand with Interchangeable Barrels
- Duvet Insert that will change your life. This was a great deal not on prime. We have it on 2 beds. Thats it for now. Ill be on the hunt for a carpet cleaner, handheld preferably so if you see one send it my way. Id love to see what you guys get.